H&M skirt & top // Essentiel bag // Brandless shoes
I always do the opposite of what "the normal people" are doing. Like when we are in Psychology class and we have to choose the right solution for a case study and everyone says A and I say B, or like this post. Everyone is saying how much they love fall and sum up a million reasons why, but I have to come in and ruin the magic by pointing out why I don't like it. Sometimes I am right when I go left (weird formulation) and sometimes I am not. Let's see if you can agree with me on some of these?
- Leaving home before the sun is up, and coming home after it went off to shine over America. Short days, long school hours.
- Waiting in the dark for the bus to college, 95% of the time I'm doing so in pouring rain.
- Pouring rain.
- Leaves sticking on my heels. SO not classy.
- The ice cream car doesn't pass daily anymore :-(
- There are no strawberries!
- Untameble flyaways from pulling wool sweaters over my head.
- People with really big umbrellas on narrow sidewalks. They almost poke your eyes out when they cross you.
- Extra crowded busses
- Leaving your big umbrella on the crowded bus home after school when you have to walk home in the dark and pouring rain. #justgreat
Ofcourse the list of reasons I love fall is endless. For example: the colour scheme. I love the warm colours you see in both nature and fashion stores. Mustard is overrepresented in my wardrobe, but oxblood really is the it-colour this fall. I bought this skirt at H&M last week without thinking it over. Not that it needed much consideration as it was only €15, it's a pencil skirt and it's oxblood. FYI, oxblood is a really horrible name for such a pretty colour. I like bordeaux better. Just say it with a french accent. Fancy smanchy! Once I got home I realised I had no idea how to wear this colour. My issue of Instyle mag suggests dark navy and black, but I wanted someting more fresh looking for the early days of fall. I randomly started throwing on my T-shirts and this (old) pastel pink lace number from looked suprisingly good! An outfit was born. I love it! What would you pair oxblood with?